- Everyone is invited to the AGM on Tuesday 3rd October 2017. Meet 6.30pm for tea, coffee, biscuits, admin and slideshow. Meeting will start at 7pm
Christmas Party at The Grove Inn, Sunday 10th December.Food included in the £5 (approx) a head ticket. Please pay Clive or Leonie asap so we have an idea on numbers.We have sole use of the pub (closed to customers) with pool table and skittle alley if you don’t want to do the quiz. All welcome, family, members old & new.
- Fantastic results by members of the club in this year’s Devizes to Westminster International Canoe Race. Report can be found on the racing page.
- Dulverton Slalom 2017:
- Photos available from the latest Scotland sea kayak trip
- A sad day for the club. The last ever polo session at St.James Street. It was well attended with enough to make up three teams. The youngest paddler to the oldest paddler in the photo, with a gap of fifty years, learnt to swim in that pool. There was plenty of stories and reminiscing of old times. It was great to have Alan Walker reffing our last match and we are indebted to him for many years service to the club.
- Excellent results for Taunton CC at the British Junior Slalom Championships. Tom becomes C1 J12 Champion. Katie comes 2nd for her age group and Harvey and Tom finish just 30 seconds behind GB and Olympic teams. The competition was held on the whitewater course at Pinkston, Glasgow. The Championships were combined with a Division 1 slalom making it particularly difficult for Tom and Katie to ‘paddle up’ on a course set for the division above.
- Many, many thanks to Polly’s Pics for brightening our new website.